Storulvån, STF Mountain station
Storulvån lies at the end of the road at the heart of the mountain region, like a welcoming pair of arms at the foot of the mountains. Here you can find peace and tranquillity and wide open spaces right around the corner. Storulvån attracts a wonderful mix of skiers, families with children, connoisseurs and mountaineers. Everyone can enjoy the great outdoors in their own way.
Staying in a mountain lodge has no comparison! Neither a hotel nor a cabin – we are something unique in between. Accommodation in the heart of the mountains where no other civilisation exists.
Simple, rustic rooms where you can choose yourself the level of comfort you want. Do you want the best possible service or the lowest possible price? Whatever you choose, you also have access to self catering facilities, sauna, drying room, washing machine and common room.
In Storulvån’s restaurant, the taste sensation is enhanced by the cosy atmosphere and the view over the beautiful mountains. With our new south facing sun-deck, the restaurant takes you one step closer to the mountains.
We think that high-quality and carefully cooked food is part of the experience. Therefore we will put a lot of time and joy in the cooking process. We are proud to use locally and ecologically produced ingredients as far as possible.
- Phone number (booking): +46 101902370
- Phone number: +46 101902370
- Contact person email: [email protected]
- E-mail (Organizer): [email protected]
- Address: STF Storulvån Fjällstation 83771 Duved
• By train to Duved. Connection with bus. For reservation call +46 647 704 77.
• Fly to Östersund. Rent a car at the airport and drive around 2 hours to Storulvån.
• By car: drive on the E14 past Åre. After about 40 km, turn off to the left. There are signs to the mountain lodge.